Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists
Kinaxia Logistics is expanding its internal pallet network in January to include its entire stable of haulage companies, chief executive Simon Hobbs (pictured) told motortransport.co.uk this week. However, the group insists the move does not signal wider plans to launch a national pallet network. Kinaxia Logistics expanded its K-Link hub operation to include direct trunking between member companies in May last year.
- ^ Kinaxia expansion does not signal plans to launch national pallet network, CEO insists (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- TUKAILAI Pop Up Gazebo with 4 Side Panels Event Shelters All Seasons Gazebo...
REGULAR PRICE: £75.99 About this item 👍4 Removable Sidewalls with Window and Door for Versatility — The 4 sidewalls including the zipped door […]
- Replacement Canopy for bigzzia BBQ Gazebo Double Tiered UV Resistant 2.4 * 2.6...
REGULAR PRICE: £40.99 About this item Durable Material: This grill gazebo replacement canopy is made of 100% polyester fabric and meet CPAI-84 […]