Recovery operator CMG sticks with Teletrac Navman
Breakdown and recovery firm CMG has renewed its contract with Teletrac Navman to increase visibility of its fleet and comply with London’s Direct Vision Standard. The system enables CMG’s fleet managers to track 166 commercial vehicles and trailers and gain real-time data on vehicle location, driver performance and idling time. CMG has also installed a connected camera system across its fleet, alongside Driver ID, to determine who is driving each vehicle.
- ^ Recovery operator CMG sticks with Teletrac Navman (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- MasterClass Cast Aluminium Induction-Safe Non-Stick Casserole Dish with Lid,...
RRP PRICE: £60.49SALE PRICE: £32.99YOU SAVE: £13.50 About this item REVOLUTIONARY CAST ALUMINIUM: This casserole pot conducts heat quickly like […]
- Nespresso Creatista Plus by Sage, Brushed Stainless Steel
RRP PRICE: £449.95SALE PRICE: £289.00YOU SAVE: £160.95 Very fast heat up time; 3 seconds Large selection of different coffees to choose from […]
- Silver Triple Bevelled Venetian Wall Mirror 3Ft X 2Ft (91cm X 61cm)
SALE PRICE: £57.90YOU SAVE: £2.00 About this item Distinctive Modern Venetian Mirror Which Can Be Hung Either Portrait or Landscape. Do Not Use […]
- FLEXISPOT Adjustable Standing Desk Converter Sit Stand Desk Height Adjustable...
RRP PRICE: £149.99SALE PRICE: £119.99YOU SAVE: £30.00 About this item Smooth and stable movement: FlexiSpot’s gas spring levitation system […]