‘Prepare for big changes and big opportunities,’ Multimodal panel tells operators
The future of the transport and logistics sector will hinge on data, technology and increased collaboration, according to industry experts speaking at this week’s Multimodal exhibition at Birmingham NEC.
In a wide-ranging panel debate entitled ‘The state of logistics in a post Covid and Brexit world’, Logistics UK chief executive David Wells said the key issue for the industry going forward would be increasing productivity with a smaller labour pool. “The only way to do that will be through investing […]
- ^ ‘Prepare for big changes and big opportunities,’ Multimodal panel tells operators (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Joseph Joseph Intelligent Waste, Stack 4 Food Waste Caddy with Odour Filter –...
RRP PRICE: £30.00SALE PRICE: £28.99YOU SAVE: £1.01 Ventilated design reduces moisture and odours Replaceable odour filter in lid Easy-access […]
- ANSIO® Christmas Lights 1000 LED 12m/39ft Cluster Christmas Tree Lights for...
SALE PRICE: £46.97YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item This fits your . by entering your model number. ANSIO Christmas Tree Lights: Waterproof LED […]
- Tower Bottega T20017WMRG 4 Slice Stainless Steel Toaster with Adjustable...
RRP PRICE: £69.99SALE PRICE: £59.99YOU SAVE: £10.00 About this item ADJUSTABLE BROWNING CONTROL – choose from a range of settings for bread, […]
- Heritage 4 Person Picnic Bag
RRP PRICE: £69.99SALE PRICE: £49.99YOU SAVE: £20.00 PICNIC FOR 4: This picnic backpack comes pre-filled with everything you need to enjoy a […]