Work on £300m fourth berth at London Gateway to begin in October, DP World confirms
Construction on a GBP300m fourth berth at the London Gateway logistics hub will commence next month, as owner DP World attempts to increase supply chain resilience and boost capacity.
The investment will enable the port to handle the world’s largest vessels and comes after record throughput of 888,000 in the first six months of 2021 – a 23% on the previous best performance.
- ^ Work on GBP300m fourth berth at London Gateway to begin in October, DP World confirms (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]