Wincanton drivers on Argos contract see pay leap to £35,100
Wincanton drivers on the Argos contract will see their annual earnings jump by nearly a third to GBP35,100, according to the Unite union after it secured a huge pay increase for them.
Over 90 HGV drivers based at the company’s Heywood depot in Greater Manchester have had their basic rate of pay increased from GBP11.41 an hour to GBP15 an hour – as well as a lump sum payment of GBP2,500.
- ^ Wincanton drivers on Argos contract see pay leap to GBP35,100 (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]