Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper
Wincanton has agreed to buy e-commerce and fulfilment specialist Cygnia Logistics Limited, from Crescent Capital. The logistics giant has also appointed Carl Moore (pictured), former Clipper Logistics chief commercial officer, as MD of Wincanton’s digital and e-fulfilment division. Cygnia, which boasts a range of blue chip clients including BrewDog, Moonpig, Molton Brown and Whittard of Chelsea, provides high-volume order fulfilment, returns and carrier management services and employs around 700 employees across four sites across the UK.
- ^ Wincanton buys e-commerce specialist Cygnia Logistics and recruits Carl Moore from Clipper (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]
- Buyger 35 Pcs Kids Doctors Set Case for Kids Educational Toys for 3 Year Old...
SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 【Kids Doctors Case’s Size】: 21*13.5*14.5cm. A great gift for your kid/ boy/ girl/ princess/ granddaughter/ […]
- REFUN Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids with 6 Colorful Foam Rockets and Toy Air...
SALE PRICE: £20.99 【Upgraded Foam Rocket, Safe and Durable】This kid-friendly rocket launcher is made of high-quality EVA foam and plastic, EVA […]