Volta in milestone production deal with Steyr Automotive
Volta Trucks has confirmed its Volta Zero will be manufactured in Austria by Steyr Automotive, following a competitive tender. Volta said Steyr was chosen based on its extensive experience of CV manufacturing, its existing infrastructure and the consequent speed to market. It means series production will commence in late 2022, following customer trials.
The partnership also means the eventual creation of up to 500 jobs, as well as forming an integral part of Volta’s road-to-zero emissions strategy.
- ^ Volta in milestone production deal with Steyr Automotive (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]
- LEGO 42103 Technic Dragster Racing Car Toy to Hot Rod 2-in-1 Set wit...
SALE PRICE: £12.00YOU SAVE: £5.59 2-in-1 Dragster car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod with bold colours and flames shooting from the exhaust, […]
- Galt Toys 1105470 Horrible Science, Frightful First Experiments
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.97YOU SAVE: £2.02 A Horrible Science kit for young scientists to encourage early STEM learning Discover how to […]