Veolia to give new drivers a £1,500 bonus
Veolia has said it will pay HGV drivers joining its municipal collection operations a GBP1,500 bonus, in an effort to keep vital recycling and waste collections going.
The company said the extra money was “part of a comprehensive strategy” that also included promoting the wider benefits on offer to challenge common perceptions about HGV driving roles.
- ^ Veolia to give new drivers a GBP1,500 bonus (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]