Trailer Freight International joins Pallet-Track as it targets growth in UK
Walsall-based Trailer Freight International (TFI) has joined the Pallet-Track network as part of wider plans to accelerate its growth in the UK market. TFI, which was sold to Northern Ireland-based logistics firm Express Distribution Services in 2015, has 20,000 sq ft of warehouse space and an international freight forwarding division. It’s mainland headquarters are just six miles from Pallet-Track’s central hub in Wolverhampton.
- ^ Trailer Freight International joins Pallet-Track as it targets growth in UK (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]
- Buyger 35 Pcs Kids Doctors Set Case for Kids Educational Toys for 3 Year Old...
SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 【Kids Doctors Case’s Size】: 21*13.5*14.5cm. A great gift for your kid/ boy/ girl/ princess/ granddaughter/ […]
- REFUN Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids with 6 Colorful Foam Rockets and Toy Air...
SALE PRICE: £20.99 【Upgraded Foam Rocket, Safe and Durable】This kid-friendly rocket launcher is made of high-quality EVA foam and plastic, EVA […]