Salford Van Hire invests £16m in new DAF vehicles
Salford Van Hire has invested GBP16m in more than 200 new DAF commercial vehicles across its spot hire and contract hire fleets. The new DAF purchases include both rigid vehicles and tractor units. The rigids are a mix of 7.5 tonne, 12 tonne and 18 tonne boxes and curtain-siders with tuck-away tail lifts, all bodied by Paccar Bodies at Leyland in Lancashire.
The tractor units consist of the DAF FTGF Space and Super Space tractors, built at Leyland.
- ^ Salford Van Hire invests GBP16m in new DAF vehicles (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 71746 NINJAGO Jungle Dragon Building Set, with Ninja Lloyd and Z...
SALE PRICE: £34.97 About this item […]
- LEGO 76170 Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos Toy with Jet and 2 S...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.67YOU SAVE: £2.32 About this item […]
- Dreamon Take Apart Dinosaur Toys for Kids with Storage Box Electric Drill, DIY...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 [With Storage Box] This dinosaurs toy set includes Tyrannosaurus Rex, Centrosaurus, Triceratops […]
- ZaxiDeel 12 Pack Sensory Stress Ball – Alleviate Tension, Anxiety and Improve...
RRP PRICE: £19.95SALE PRICE: £18.45YOU SAVE: £1.50 COLORFUL SQUEEZE BALLS – 12 pcs different colors novelty pressures ball of advance and […]