Profit hits £1m at Peter Green Haulage
Profit at Somerset’s Peter Green Haulage more than doubled to GBP1m last year, as the temperature-controlled haulier focused on fleet utilisation efficiency and reducing high fixed costs. Turnover fell slightly to GBP16.9m in the year ending 31 December 2020, compared to GBP17m the previous year. This was made up of almost GBP14m from its UK operations, GBP2.8m in Europe and GBP113,000 in the rest of the world.
- ^ Profit hits GBP1m at Peter Green Haulage (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Star Wars The Child Talking Plush Toy with Character Sounds and Accessories,...
SALE PRICE: £24.97 The child: Fans call him Baby Yoda, but this character is known as the child and fans ages three and up can add their very own […]
- LEGO 75948 Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle Clock Tower Toy, Compatible with Great...
RRP PRICE: £84.99SALE PRICE: £67.99YOU SAVE: £17.00 Build the three-level LEGO Hogwarts castle clock tower with iconic locations and eight […]