Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO
EV Cargo UK chief executive Michael Conroy (pictured) is to leave the business just two months after being promoted to the newly formed role from his former position as Palletforce chief executive, which he held for 13 years.
The group said that, in the interim, EV Cargo chief executive Heath Zarin will oversee Conroy’s role.
- ^ Michael Conroy leaves EV Cargo two months after promotion to UK CEO (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 71746 NINJAGO Jungle Dragon Building Set, with Ninja Lloyd and Z...
SALE PRICE: £34.97 About this item […]
- LEGO 76170 Marvel Avengers Iron Man vs. Thanos Toy with Jet and 2 S...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.67YOU SAVE: £2.32 About this item […]
- Dreamon Take Apart Dinosaur Toys for Kids with Storage Box Electric Drill, DIY...
RRP PRICE: £26.99SALE PRICE: £19.99YOU SAVE: £7.00 [With Storage Box] This dinosaurs toy set includes Tyrannosaurus Rex, Centrosaurus, Triceratops […]
- ZaxiDeel 12 Pack Sensory Stress Ball – Alleviate Tension, Anxiety and Improve...
RRP PRICE: £19.95SALE PRICE: £18.45YOU SAVE: £1.50 COLORFUL SQUEEZE BALLS – 12 pcs different colors novelty pressures ball of advance and […]