Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules
One of France’s top courts has overturned a decision to dismiss charges against cement firm Lafarge for complicity in crimes against humanity in Syria.
It is accused of paying millions of Euros to armed groups, including ISIS, during the country’s civil war in order to keep a cement plant in operation between 2011 and 2014.
- ^ Lafarge complicit in crimes against humanity, court rules (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]
- LEGO 42103 Technic Dragster Racing Car Toy to Hot Rod 2-in-1 Set wit...
SALE PRICE: £12.00YOU SAVE: £5.59 2-in-1 Dragster car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod with bold colours and flames shooting from the exhaust, […]
- Galt Toys 1105470 Horrible Science, Frightful First Experiments
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.97YOU SAVE: £2.02 A Horrible Science kit for young scientists to encourage early STEM learning Discover how to […]