HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns
Dangerous gaps have appeared in the fleet market’s road to zero, with some sectors accelerating towards the petrol and diesel phase-out and others stuck at a red signal, the BVRLA is warning.
The latest BVRLA Road to Zero Report Card, compiled by sustainability consultants Ricardo, assesses the decarbonisation trajectories of the UK’s car, van and truck fleets, measuring their progress against the criteria of battery electric vehicle supply, demand and infrastructure.
- ^ HGV fleets parked up over phasing out diesel, BVRLA report warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]