Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops
Attracting new HGV drivers to the industry means fixing the country’s ailing parking provisions according to Goldstar Transport, which has now launched a new campaign.
It said every driver had a story to tell about the poor quality of rest stops, the lack of security and insufficient facilities and despite the fact the government acknowledged in 2010 there was a significant shortfall, little had been done to rectify the situation.
- ^ Goldstar Transport urges operators to lobby government over “no-go” rest stops (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]