Culina Group reveals new brand identity
Culina Group has rolled out a new brand identity following its recent purchase of Eddie Stobart.
The company described its new brand as “a refined design that is confident yet simple”, adding that now was the right time to overhaul its visual identity following the takeover of GreenWhiteStar Acquisitions in July.
- ^ Culina Group reveals new brand identity (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]