BVRLA calls for taskforce to help with phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs
The BVRLA wants the government to come up with a delivery plan that supports the phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs between 2035 and 2040. It said it wants to see a similar approach adopted for cars and vans. In a response to a consultation on a phase-out, the association recommended the setting up of a taskforce with a range of stakeholders, including end users.
- ^ BVRLA calls for taskforce to help with phase-out of non-zero emission HGVs (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]