Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand
FORS Gold haulier Aztek Logistics has boosted its fleet after seeing a double-digit increase in demand over the past 18 months.
The Letchworth-based company has increased its fleet to 40 trucks with the inclusion of two TGX MAN tractor units, one TGM 26-tonne MAN rigid and two DAF tractor units.
- ^ Aztek adds five new tractor units to fleet to meet growing demand (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Nuheby Bath Toys Bath Track Game Shower Toys Bath Watermill Toy Bath Time...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £1.01 【Bath Games for Kids】Kids can create a fun diy toy for themselves, which helps develop both […]
- Sinoeem Toy Rocket Launcher for Kids, Incl 2 Launchers & 8 Foam Rockets, Shoots...
SALE PRICE: £14.98YOU SAVE: £5.01 Dueling Jump Rockets：2 Independent Rockets. Launcher lets more kids play with launch rockets at the same time, […]
- BRIO My First Railway Beginner Pack
RRP PRICE: £40.09SALE PRICE: £29.99YOU SAVE: £10.10 Includes curved wooden track, ascending wooden track, colourful bridge, engine and magnetic […]
- LEGO City 60243 Police Helicopter Chase Toy with ATV Quad Bike, Motorbike and...
RRP PRICE: £24.99SALE PRICE: £18.75YOU SAVE: £6.24 This multi-vehicle set includes a cool ATV quad bike, a helicopter toy, motorbike and a getaway […]