Arcese UK’s losses mount up
Pre-tax losses at Arcese UK mounted up last year, as the Tilbury and Daventry-based business saw an initial recovery towards the end of 2019 stall as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Latest results for the European and domestic logistics firm showed that turnover fell 16% to GBP19.3m in the year ending 31 December 2020. It recorded a pre-tax loss of GBP1.3m (GBP985,000).
- ^ Arcese UK’s losses mount up (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- Soft Watering Bath Toys for Kids,[DEMEDO] Bathtub & Swimming Pool Toys Gift...
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £12.99YOU SAVE: £5.00 [Intimate Design] The bathtub toy is made of safe & durable BPA free rubber, which is not […]
- TOWO Wooden Train Set with Town Map-Shinington Railway Track Construction...
RRP PRICE: £45.49SALE PRICE: £34.99YOU SAVE: £10.50 About this item High quality beech wood train trucks and accessories with a beautiful scenery […]