Additional HGV tests will not save Christmas, RHA warns
Government moves to increase HGV testing capacity are still not enough to deliver Christmas, the RHA has insisted. The warning follows moves by the government last week to make another 50,000 HGV driving tests a year available, on top of measures earlier this year to increase HGV testing by 50% compared with before the Covid-19 pandemic. RHA chief executive Richard Burnett claims the measures will not be enough.
- ^ Additional HGV tests will not save Christmas, RHA warns (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ login (motortransport.co.uk)
- ^ create a FREE account (motortransport.co.uk)
- LEGO 60261 City 4+ Central Airport Playset with Toy Plane, Fuel Truck & Pilot...
RRP PRICE: £44.99SALE PRICE: £35.99YOU SAVE: £9.00 Awesome little kid’s playset with a charter plane, terminal building, fuel tanker, baggage […]
- UWANTME Toy Guns for Nerf Gun Games 2 Pack with 60 Pcs Refill Foam Darts Bullet...
SALE PRICE: £16.99YOU SAVE: £3.00 UWANTME Upgraded Toy Guns: UWANTME always strive to develop more interesting shooting toys as the leading brand […]
- LEGO 42103 Technic Dragster Racing Car Toy to Hot Rod 2-in-1 Set wit...
SALE PRICE: £12.00YOU SAVE: £5.59 2-in-1 Dragster car that rebuilds into a cool Hot Rod with bold colours and flames shooting from the exhaust, […]
- Galt Toys 1105470 Horrible Science, Frightful First Experiments
RRP PRICE: £17.99SALE PRICE: £15.97YOU SAVE: £2.02 A Horrible Science kit for young scientists to encourage early STEM learning Discover how to […]